Prosper In Your Practice…We Will Be Back in 2014
“BLOW YOUR NUMBERS OUT OF THE WATER FOR YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE”
September 26, 27, and 28, 2014
Don’t Miss The Next One…Sign Up Now For Pre-Notification To Be First On The List!
We got so much positive feedback about this event being a ‘game changer’ for many practices from the attendees. It is taking Patient Attraction to a whole another level and gives dentists the tools they need to be able to help more patients.
Think of it as “Everything You Didn’t Learn In Dental School!”
If you are interested to get advance notification about any information regarding future Prosper In Your Practice Events or any other resource that can help you attract more of your ideal patients, create sustainable growth, and build a meaningful life then please just enter your name and email information below and we will contact you FIRST when any information becomes available.
Here’s what we will cover during those 3 days:
- POTENTIAL How to get clear why you’re in practice so you can figure out what potential you have to create not only what type of business you should have but your “big why” and exactly how you’re going to help others. You will begin the process in a ‘practice on purpose’ and not be at the mercy of the environment and economy around you.
- PROSPECTS AND PATIENTS Who should you be targeting? Not every patient is your ideal patient, yet most practices frustrate themselves trying to be all things to all people. Each of us has unique skills, talents, and preferences and when we get to do those things for the people we love to treat, then we are performing at our peak. How to identify your target, niche specific audience is when magic occurs and our practices are serving our patients as well as ourselves.
- POSITIONING Once you recognize your own skills, your untapped potential, and your ideal patient, then you need to figure where you need to be to attract patients who are ready able to select you for their dental services. It’s making sure you show up at the right fishing spot, with the right bait, at the right time.
- PROMOTION How to pull people in as opposed to chasing them down, exactly who to market to, getting the word out authentically, and the online and offline marketing sequences that work to fill your funnels and your practice. The key is to pull prospects toward you again and again and keep in touch consistently by automating the ‘follow-up’ process. You want to have a marketing plan to follow every day.How to build a consistent stream of patients with integrity, the online and offline marketing sequences that work to fill your pipeline and your programs with heart. Instead of hiding in your office, waiting for patients to come to you, and worse, marketing in the wrong places, it’s imperative that you know exactly how to grow your practice and become omnipresent, and create ways to reach the masses.
- PROLIFERATE How to make your marketing do more for you, use your message to speak to more than one person at a time and leverage your marketing elbow grease so you are attracting masses of people who are looking for you and your services right now, even though they didn’t even know you existed until now. Plus you can make your marketing dollar stretch.
- PROCESS/PLANNING Don’t you hate riding the roller coaster of those high and low production months? Stop taking a knee jerk reaction to your marketing. “Dig your well before you’re thirsty” as Harvey McKay would say. You have system in place for your collections; how you prep a tooth…you need to have systems how your marketing occurs each and every month. We are going to give that you so you don’t have to do it alone!
- PASSION/PURPOSE Not many people can create and sustain a successful business without the proper skills, planning and mindset to get them there. Growing and maintaining a successful business is 80% ‘doing the stuff’’ and 20% in the mental game of being there. The top earners concentrate and develop that 20% mindset so they are able to complete on a whole another level.
“I Don’t Want To Miss The Next One!
Get Me On The List For Pre-Notification And Any Registration Early Bird Specials”
“The flow of ideas not only from Ginger, but the group, have really generated new ideas and I can’t wait to implement those ideas when I get back in the office. Ginger’s been really great, she works with anyone. She has the ability to understand individuals and understand what their individual needs are.”Dr. Robert Karr, Fort Worth, TX
“My experience here has been excellent. You really don’t know what you don’t know. But since I’ve been at this program, it’s been an eye opener to what I need to do and how I need to do it, to be effective. It blew me out of the water and exceeded my expectations.”Dr. Tayo Ogunsola, Frisco, TX
“I’ve been practicing in Cedar Rapids, IA for about 33 years and have been a Mastermind Client of Ginger’s now for one full year. We find the experience here at this meeting is just awesome. It’s really full of content, stuff we can take right back to our office and implement right off the bat. Since we’ve been working with Ginger for this past year, we’re also getting re-introduced to things that maybe we’ve heard of awhile back, but maybe didn’t either understand or have time to implement yet. But second and third times through now, it’s really helping us out quite a bit to understand better strategies for marketing and really help to grow our practice. We’ve really expanded our knowledge of marketing, what to do, when to do it, and who – that’s the biggest thing, is the ‘who’.”Dr. Dennis Yossi & Jennifer Lemon, Cedar Rapids, IA
“This weekend’s been really great. I’ve gotten some real strategies that we can talk about. We’ve got some real ideas that we can take back and really start working with. Working Dr. Ginger has been wonderful, she just knows what we need. And she’s taught us how to niche market and who to market to. The ‘who’ and the ‘how’.”Nancy Bilbruck & Renda Riley (Team Members), Compton Dental - Munster, IN